Chick-Flick-A

My boss came up to me yesterday and told me that they can tell that I am working hard, so they are rewarding me with more hours. I am so happy about this, you have no idea. I feel like I work really hard, and they're finally noticing. Plus, I NEED more money.

Today, for the first time, they put me on head-set, which is kind of a big deal. Once you do head-set, that means that you are good. Unless, of course, you are bad at it. But, they told me I did really well. I have now done every job you can do at CFA, which feels nice. I was always nervous about learning how to do new jobs, but they are all easy and I know I can do all of them well. My favorite is dining room, but really, I enjoy them all now. Drive-Thru cash is my least favorite.

This isn't really interesting, it's just me talking about my job. But, yeah. I like my job a lot. Not as much as the daycare center, but I still work just as hard here as I did with the babies.

I feel like I've learned a lot from working at CFA. I feel more confident, outgoing, and I can make small-talk with just about anyone. Which, used to be a weakness of mine. The only people who are still hard to talk to are the bitchy moms.

All around I am feeling a lot happier lately. I feel like all of the things that were holding me back are now gone, and I am ready to work hard for what I want in life.

<3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Energy Release

The Call for Expansion

Transition