As They Come

I don't know what is.

I feel off.

I miss a lot of people.

I am missing something.

I am wandering around, aimlessly.

I need a boost. A confidence boost. An energy boost.

I am sick of being walked on, and lead on.

I want someone to love me, not just the way I look.

I want my friend back.

I want her to realize that I am more.

I want them to stop trying to push me into being something I am not.

I need someone.

It's not empty, but it's dark.

I am forced into this path, because I am not able to do anything else.

I am damaged goods.

You raped me mentally and emotionally.

Even if I told you, you wouldn't understand.

I have a weakness, and you know it. You use it to your advantage.

Fuck.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Energy Release

The Call for Expansion

Transition