Dear, Future Husband

I honestly cannot wait to meet you. I am confident that I will make the right decision when I pick a husband, so whoever you are, know that I love you more than anyone. I'm super picky and I wouldn't marry you unless I was positive that I wanted to be with you for the rest of my life.

It's really exciting to think about the life ahead of me, and who I will end up marrying. For all I know it is someone I've already met! But I won't know until it happens. It's like watching a romantic comedy, and trying to guess who the chick is going to end up with.

I hope we have an amazing life together. I will try to be the best wife/mother I can possibly be, because I know you mean everything to me. And, I hope you look back at this blog post one day, and smile at how dumb and cheesy I once was, and probably still am. :]


Love, your wife, Kendall.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Energy Release

The Call for Expansion

Transition