Wake up, wake up, it's time to wake up.

I've been wanting to write in my blog for the last month or so, since so much has been going on in my life. But, too many people read it now. I liked it better when there was no one reading it, and I could write about nearly anything, and it wouldn't matter.

I have a job interview tomorrow. It's for a part-time nanny position, which isn't ideal, but if it keeps me in CA, I'll be happy. I'll only be making seven, maybe eight hundred a month, which will be just enough for me to live here. But, if I do not get the job, I will most likely have to drive back to VA in a week and a half.

I really wish I didn't have such a boy-crazy mind. Instead of focusing on the fact that I might have to leave the place I worked so hard to get to, I spend loads of time thinking about guys. When really, there is no point, because I have not found anyone that I want to date. And, I wouldn't be surprised if I remain single for a long time. Please don't login to Formspring and ask me who those guys are. -_-

I've come to the realization that I care about people far more than they care about me. It does upset me a little, but there is nothing I can do about it. I really wanna find a guy who cares about me as much as I care about him, and appreciates everything I do.

I've also realized how important it is to have someone to talk to. When I was younger, I never talked to anyone about my feelings or thoughts, and now having someone to talk to about those things has become really important. I should probably go to a psychiatrist.


Well, I have no other thoughts for you right now. I am going to go play TF2 with Stefan.

-Kendall


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Energy Release

The Call for Expansion

Transition