One move, Two move; Red move, Blue move.

So much is changing, and it's really taking a toll on me mentally and emotionally.

In under two months time, I will be leaving everyone I care about to move across the country to be closer to three guys I met on the Internet a little over a year ago. The worst part of it all is that in the last few months I have met some of the most special people in my life, and now I am going to leave every single one of them. All except for two of the people I am talking about are under two years old.

Luke Andruskevich is the most wonderful child in all of the world. In the last 5 months he has taught me so much. There is no one in the world I'd rather spend my time with. I was the first person to see him walk. I have watched him grow and learn, and it's been the most amazing experience in my entire life. I think the only other children I will ever love more, will be my own children. Since my first day at Leesburg Open Arms we had a strong connection, and I know he loves me just as much as I love him. Unfortunately, in a week and a half he is moving to Texas, and very soon he will forget all about me. But, I will never forget him and all of the time I've been so lucky to have spent with him.

On top of that, I am moving to California in a month and a half, and I am really going to miss all of my kids at the daycare center, plus my friends and family. But, I know that moving to California will be the best decision for me. I think it is going to help me grow as a person, and it will be the best "career move" for me, as well. The move is stressing me out a little, but I am a strong mutha fucka, and I think everything will be okay.


To the three guys I mentioned above: It is apparent that I love you dudes, because I am choosing you over everyone else. <3>



Life would be perfect if I could just move the daycare center to California.

-Kendall :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Energy Release

The Call for Expansion

Transition