The Toilet Paper War

Okay, so, every time my house starts running low on toilet paper, my family turns into absolute crazies, and they start stealing other people's toilet paper for their own bathrooms. Not five minutes ago, I walked in my bathroom, sat down on the toilet, began my business, and then I noticed something. SOMEONE HAD TAKEN MY NEW ROLL OF TOILET PAPER. So, I just sat there in disbelief, because instead of taking a small handful of toilet paper, they took THE WHOLE ROLL. HOW RUDDDDEEE!!! Luckily, I had a spare in the closet. BUT, I would never go into someone else's bathroom and steal the whole roll. THIS IS WAR, PEACOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1



Last month when the war came around, I stole toilet paper from work, and then someone stole that toilet paper from ME. Ridiculous.




I will find the person who stole my toilet paper; And I will kill the person who stole my toilet paper.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Energy Release

The Call for Expansion

Transition