Blah blah blah.
Lately I've been trying to be creative. I have always been really interested in making music, painting, video making, writing, singing, dancing, and many other things. I don't think I've met anyone else who wants to do as much as I do. Up until recently, I've only really danced. That is where my talent truly lies, but I've started making music too, using FL Studio. It's not wonderful, inspiring, life-changing music, but it's fun to make.
When I was younger I painted quite a bit, and I kinda want to get back into that. I was inspired mostly by Bob Ross, because Stefan introduced me to him a couple weeks ago and I've been watching his show daily.
When it comes to writing, I am a novice. I have started a few books in my life, but never made it past chapter 5. I have many stories bundled up in my little head, but I don't think they'll ever come out.
I have decided that I am going to REALLY try to make more videos on YouTube. I only made 6 videos last year...LAME! I don't care about becoming a "YouTube Celebrity" or anything like that. I know most people will think I'm bullshittin', but whatevs. It is true. I am satisfied because I got recognized once! lol. I think I have some potential to make good videos. Maybe. Shh! I will try.
I'm not sure if I am a good singer or not. When I was little I sang ALL OF THE TIME. It was my favorite thing to do, and I wanted to grow up to be a singer. I got a lot of compliments about my singing. But you know how that is, every little kid can sing pretty good. Recently, I recorded myself singing Mama Who Bore Me from the Broadway Musical Spring Awakening. I sang a lot better than I thought I was going to. I just...have this fear of singing. I can't sing in front of anyone, unless it's during a song playing on the radio or something. I don't know. I've always been able to do everything pretty well, but nothing AMAZINGLY WELL. I mean, some people would argue that I was an amazing dancer. I don't think I was an amazing dancer, but I had amazing potential. I was good, and I could have been so much better if I kept dancing. I don't regret my choice to stop, because I had to in order to keep my body healthy enough to continue training for pilates.
I just need more drive! I need to start going after what I want in life. I'm a lazy fool. I've wasted so much time already. I need to get a move on!
-Kendall
Comments
Post a Comment