I had to lie to you to save our friendship; Please don't be mad.
Energy Release
Today I was listening to Cory Muscara on the Know Thyself podcast. He is a former monk and described that when he meditates, his body will typically twist and turn and move, releasing all of the stored energy in the different parts of the body. He said most people will try to maontain a perfect posture which prevents that energy release. I've heard this described by people before who have said that during meditation they found themselves twisting their upper body all the way around as a big energy was released. This does not surprise me, however I felt like I probably have never really experienced this before, outside of obvious things like exercise. That was, until I woke up in the middle of the night in a twisted position and wanting to turn over and having the thought "dont move too much, you will wake him." I already felt like people who move a lot in their sleep are more stressed, traumatized, etc., however I used to think that it was just because they couldn't s...
Comments
Post a Comment