You're amazing Drake.
[7:30:54 PM] Kendall : Whose Tumblr is that?
[7:32:37 PM] Drake.: No clue.
[7:32:59 PM] Kendall : Aw. Well, that's nice. It is a great video!
[7:33:59 PM] Drake.: stfu.
[7:34:02 PM] Drake.: : D
[7:34:39 PM] Kendall : Why can't you take any compliments? JUST ACCEPT IT OKAY!?!?!
[7:34:56 PM] Drake.: :|no.
[7:35:03 PM] Kendall : Why not?
[7:35:17 PM] Kendall : I take in all the compliments I get!
[7:35:18 PM] Kendall : lol
[7:35:32 PM] Drake.: You might but I wont.
[7:35:40 PM] Kendall : Which isn't many. That's probably why I like them.
[7:39:40 PM] Drake.: You look good today.
[7:39:45 PM] Kendall : Thanks.
[7:39:49 PM] Kendall : lol
[7:39:59 PM] Kendall : See what I did?
[7:40:02 PM] Kendall : I said thank you.
[7:40:20 PM] Drake.: hmm let me try.
[7:40:26 PM] Kendall : Okay.
[7:40:38 PM] Kendall : You're amazing Drake.
[7:40:47 PM] Drake.: FUCK OFF.
[7:40:51 PM] Drake.: : d
[7:40:51 PM] Kendall : Hahahahahaha
[7:41:08 PM] Kendall : Point proven.
[7:41:09 PM] Kendall : LOL
[7:32:37 PM] Drake.: No clue.
[7:32:59 PM] Kendall : Aw. Well, that's nice. It is a great video!
[7:33:59 PM] Drake.: stfu.
[7:34:02 PM] Drake.: : D
[7:34:39 PM] Kendall : Why can't you take any compliments? JUST ACCEPT IT OKAY!?!?!
[7:34:56 PM] Drake.: :|no.
[7:35:03 PM] Kendall : Why not?
[7:35:17 PM] Kendall : I take in all the compliments I get!
[7:35:18 PM] Kendall : lol
[7:35:32 PM] Drake.: You might but I wont.
[7:35:40 PM] Kendall : Which isn't many. That's probably why I like them.
[7:39:40 PM] Drake.: You look good today.
[7:39:45 PM] Kendall : Thanks.
[7:39:49 PM] Kendall : lol
[7:39:59 PM] Kendall : See what I did?
[7:40:02 PM] Kendall : I said thank you.
[7:40:20 PM] Drake.: hmm let me try.
[7:40:26 PM] Kendall : Okay.
[7:40:38 PM] Kendall : You're amazing Drake.
[7:40:47 PM] Drake.: FUCK OFF.
[7:40:51 PM] Drake.: : d
[7:40:51 PM] Kendall : Hahahahahaha
[7:41:08 PM] Kendall : Point proven.
[7:41:09 PM] Kendall : LOL
Comments
Post a Comment