Single and Noel Fielding
So, I had a lot of conversations tonight about my current relationship status which is single. I'm not bothered by the fact that I am single. I like being single. It suits me quite well, I think.
However, I'm convinced I'd be the best girlfriend in the world and here is why:
1. I'm not clingy, at all.
2. I'm awesome. I have a lot of the same interests as most guys. Basically, I like great music, movies, tv shows, I play video games, watch some anime, I'M JUST AWESOME OKAY?
3. Well, lets face it. I'm pretty flipping gorgeous don't you think?
4. I'm quite funny. Oh no, I'm confusing that with someone else. Just think of my face again.
5. Yeah, I don't have any other reasons. I probably would be a horrible girlfriend. I can't even imagine such a scenario.
ON A DIFFERENT NOTE! Noel Fielding one of my favorite comedians IN THE WORLD talked to me tonight. It wasn't a lot, but who bloody cares? IT'S NOEL FREAKING FIELDING. :O
Noel Fielding at 3:54am May 1
Can someone please inform me what this like thing is. it wasn't on facebook last time i came on.
Kendall at 3:57am May 1
It's pretty pointless. You just click it if you like something that person wrote. There should be a dislike button too.
Noel Fielding at 3:58am May 1
Ohh I see. Yeah it is pretty pointless. Wouldn't it be just as easy to say whether you liked it or not?
Kendall at 4:02am May 1
Yup! Stupid Facebook.
June Hazell at 4:01am May 1
How bored are you......me thinks you may need an expresso....xxxxxx
Noel Fielding at 4:03am May 1
I think I need more than an expresso, June. I'm absolutely shattered. I've stopped playing it now anyway, the music was enough to do me in. I desperately need sleep.
Krystal Sheer at 4:03am May 1
ur not the only one noel im to busy watching the mighty boosh
Noel Fielding at 4:06am May 1
How coincidental. I'm normally too busy writing the mighty boosh. I'm also hungry. Breakfast time I think.
Kendall at 4:08am May 1
UGH. I want a waffle. :/
Noel Fielding at 4:09am May 1
Pancakes for me I think..
Kendall at 4:10am May 1
Ugh. Now I want a pancake.
Noel Fielding at 4:15am May 1
Kendall I'd offer you some of mine, but it turns out I actually cannot be bothered to make any and so I'm having the breakfast of champions, toast. Pancakes would have been better. Lazy, Lazy Noel.
Kendall at 4:58am May 1
I'd take some toast over nothing, which is what I currently have in my house. Oh well. :)
-Kendall
However, I'm convinced I'd be the best girlfriend in the world and here is why:
1. I'm not clingy, at all.
2. I'm awesome. I have a lot of the same interests as most guys. Basically, I like great music, movies, tv shows, I play video games, watch some anime, I'M JUST AWESOME OKAY?
3. Well, lets face it. I'm pretty flipping gorgeous don't you think?
4. I'm quite funny. Oh no, I'm confusing that with someone else. Just think of my face again.
5. Yeah, I don't have any other reasons. I probably would be a horrible girlfriend. I can't even imagine such a scenario.
ON A DIFFERENT NOTE! Noel Fielding one of my favorite comedians IN THE WORLD talked to me tonight. It wasn't a lot, but who bloody cares? IT'S NOEL FREAKING FIELDING. :O
Noel Fielding at 3:54am May 1
Can someone please inform me what this like thing is. it wasn't on facebook last time i came on.
Kendall at 3:57am May 1
It's pretty pointless. You just click it if you like something that person wrote. There should be a dislike button too.
Noel Fielding at 3:58am May 1
Ohh I see. Yeah it is pretty pointless. Wouldn't it be just as easy to say whether you liked it or not?
Kendall at 4:02am May 1
Yup! Stupid Facebook.
June Hazell at 4:01am May 1
How bored are you......me thinks you may need an expresso....xxxxxx
Noel Fielding at 4:03am May 1
I think I need more than an expresso, June. I'm absolutely shattered. I've stopped playing it now anyway, the music was enough to do me in. I desperately need sleep.
Krystal Sheer at 4:03am May 1
ur not the only one noel im to busy watching the mighty boosh
Noel Fielding at 4:06am May 1
How coincidental. I'm normally too busy writing the mighty boosh. I'm also hungry. Breakfast time I think.
Kendall at 4:08am May 1
UGH. I want a waffle. :/
Noel Fielding at 4:09am May 1
Pancakes for me I think..
Kendall at 4:10am May 1
Ugh. Now I want a pancake.
Noel Fielding at 4:15am May 1
Kendall I'd offer you some of mine, but it turns out I actually cannot be bothered to make any and so I'm having the breakfast of champions, toast. Pancakes would have been better. Lazy, Lazy Noel.
Kendall at 4:58am May 1
I'd take some toast over nothing, which is what I currently have in my house. Oh well. :)
-Kendall
Comments
Post a Comment