SHE BEANS!
[8:18:29 PM] Ashley: Sound fades.
[8:18:29 PM] Kendall : Oh.
[8:18:34 PM] Drake: hahaha
[8:18:43 PM] Kendall : Colors blend.
[8:18:54 PM] Kendall : Smell wafts.
[8:18:56 PM] Drake: Drake sizzles.
[8:18:59 PM] Kendall : WOAAHH.
[8:19:05 PM] Ashley: lolol
[8:19:06 PM] Kendall : Squeegee....beans?
[8:19:09 PM] Ashley: No.
[8:19:11 PM] Drake: EWW
[8:19:15 PM] Ashley: (puke)
[8:19:16 PM] Kendall : lolololololol.
[8:19:19 PM] Drake: SHE BEANS!
[8:19:36 PM] Kendall : HAHAHAHAHAHA
[8:19:40 PM] Drake: it means farting with a bit extra coming out.
[8:19:46 PM] Kendall : EWWWWWWWWWWWW
[8:20:00 PM] Kendall : hahahahahahaha
[8:20:02 PM] Kendall : OH MY.
[8:20:04 PM] Kendall : lolololol
[8:20:38 PM] Drake: use like: Omg I just beaned after seeing that CRAZY ASS SHIT.
[8:20:45 PM] Ashley: hahaha
[8:20:46 PM] Drake: or
[8:21:15 PM] Drake: Damn girl, did you just bean in ur pants.
[8:21:19 PM] Drake: so.
[8:21:28 PM] Drake: now you know.
[8:21:34 PM] Kendall : (puke)
[8:21:49 PM] Kendall : hahahhahaha
[8:22:19 PM] Kendall : I'm still loling over here.
[8:22:24 PM] Ashley: lol
[8:23:08 PM] Drake: I wrote m y term paper on it.
[8:23:25 PM] Drake: I needed to chage the way ppl use a word.
[8:23:45 PM] Drake: So I took "beaner"
[8:24:03 PM] Drake: And made it about fartpoops.
[8:24:14 PM] Ashley: :D
[8:24:26 PM] Drake: I got a -C
[8:24:30 PM] Drake: Whateva.
[8:24:40 PM] Kendall : :/
[8:18:29 PM] Kendall : Oh.
[8:18:34 PM] Drake: hahaha
[8:18:43 PM] Kendall : Colors blend.
[8:18:54 PM] Kendall : Smell wafts.
[8:18:56 PM] Drake: Drake sizzles.
[8:18:59 PM] Kendall : WOAAHH.
[8:19:05 PM] Ashley: lolol
[8:19:06 PM] Kendall : Squeegee....beans?
[8:19:09 PM] Ashley: No.
[8:19:11 PM] Drake: EWW
[8:19:15 PM] Ashley: (puke)
[8:19:16 PM] Kendall : lolololololol.
[8:19:19 PM] Drake: SHE BEANS!
[8:19:36 PM] Kendall : HAHAHAHAHAHA
[8:19:40 PM] Drake: it means farting with a bit extra coming out.
[8:19:46 PM] Kendall : EWWWWWWWWWWWW
[8:20:00 PM] Kendall : hahahahahahaha
[8:20:02 PM] Kendall : OH MY.
[8:20:04 PM] Kendall : lolololol
[8:20:38 PM] Drake: use like: Omg I just beaned after seeing that CRAZY ASS SHIT.
[8:20:45 PM] Ashley: hahaha
[8:20:46 PM] Drake: or
[8:21:15 PM] Drake: Damn girl, did you just bean in ur pants.
[8:21:19 PM] Drake: so.
[8:21:28 PM] Drake: now you know.
[8:21:34 PM] Kendall : (puke)
[8:21:49 PM] Kendall : hahahhahaha
[8:22:19 PM] Kendall : I'm still loling over here.
[8:22:24 PM] Ashley: lol
[8:23:08 PM] Drake: I wrote m y term paper on it.
[8:23:25 PM] Drake: I needed to chage the way ppl use a word.
[8:23:45 PM] Drake: So I took "beaner"
[8:24:03 PM] Drake: And made it about fartpoops.
[8:24:14 PM] Ashley: :D
[8:24:26 PM] Drake: I got a -C
[8:24:30 PM] Drake: Whateva.
[8:24:40 PM] Kendall : :/
Comments
Post a Comment