OkCupid fun!
CrazyguyGA 05/19/2009 - 1:12pm
The first thing I noticed about you was your smile, that sort of goofy funny smile that's sooo adorable.
According to this you only reply selectively, so I decided to give 'er a shot anyway. You seem extremely interesting.
The only thing is I suck at initial introductions and small talk, I always want to talk about the issues- the meat and potatoes of the matter. Still while it seems we have a lot in common I wonder, will you reply?
The question begs an answer only time will tell, my only comment left is to say this is you don't reply you can never know; maybe Im interesting? Maybe we have chemistry? Only one way to find out. Hit me back.
Hi, my name is Travis.
---------------
squeegeebean 05/19/2009 - 10:04pm
Goofy smile? Thanks?
---------------------
of CrazyguyGA Yesterday - 9:27am
It was a compliment, I promise ;) So I'm horrible at the whole introductions thing and like to use a little ice breaker. Ask me one question, anything you want and I have to answer.
I will be anxiously awaiting your reply.
---------------------
squeegeebean Yesterday - 5:40pm
Do you mind being a secondary partner? Because I already have one.
I will be anxiously awaiting your reply.
---------------------
CrazyguyGA 30 minutes ago
Not at all; it's funny you should mention that because it came up the other day between a friend and I. I joking commented that previous partners could have got a lot farther with me if they had just told me right off the bat that it would be that way. It's refreshing having a girl ask me, out right, like that.
I have to admit to being a little intrigued to, the very fact your asking me that question shows that maybe I've aroused your curiosity?
Ok, so my turn and I'm going to be lame-o. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be, why, and what three things would you take with you if you could only take three.
I will be anxiously awaiting your reply.
---------------------
squeegeebean just now!
England! I'm a huge anglophile.
Well.... this is kind of awkward, but I think before we go any further there is something you should know. I technically once was a man. It's not something I like to talk about very much, but I feel like we might have a connection so I'd like to get it out of the way as soon as possible. It's fine if it's not your thing.
I will be anxiously awaiting your reply.
--------------------
CrazyguyGA 5 minutes ago
I'm glad that your being honest with me, and I am beginning to feel some sort of chemistry as well. That said, I'm not trying to pry too far but I'm going to need more details if you feel comfortable giving them. What is "technically" a man once? Are we talking post-op transsexual? Or at birth hermaphrodite? I'm sorry if I'm using the wrong terms, and I'm certainly not trying to upset you or seem rude or insensitive. I just need....more.
If you want to discuss this by AIM or GMail Messenger or even the messenger on this just tell me how to reach you and I will.
-----------------
CrazyguyGA 3 minutes ago
PS- You have awesome move tastes
Actions
---------------
CrazyguyGA 2 minutes ago
And as usual I will be anxiously awaiting your reply ;)
----------------
squeegeebean Just now!
I am what is called a sequential hermaphrodite. It basically means that I was born as a man, but later changed into a female. It means that I was born containing a 'harem', consisting of a large female, a smaller reproductive male, and even smaller non-reproductive males. I removed all male parts and am now female. Sorry if this is too much information.
I will be anxiously awaiting your reply. :D
-------------------------
CrazyguyGA just now!
Nope, just enough information for me to be able to tell you that "frankly my dear I don't give a damn". I want to keep talking and see if chemistry, attraction or whatever it is takes us any farther and you will never hear of any of this again from me ;)
So who's turn was it to ask a question, I think it was yours. I asked about the place and you said England, which was an excellent choice.
So the pressures on you to ask an outstanding question to make up for my lame one ;)
I will be anxiously awaiting your reply :)
-------------------------
squeegeebean 4 minutes ago
Hmm... how do you feel about the blacks? I don't know how I feel about them. I mean, I had this black friend when I was younger and I ate fried chicken at her house, so that was fun. But I'm just not sure.
I will be anxiously awaiting your reply. <3
-------------------
Although I anxiously waited, he never responded! WHY?!?!?! I was in love!
Racism: It works everytime.
LOLOLOL
-Kendall
The first thing I noticed about you was your smile, that sort of goofy funny smile that's sooo adorable.
According to this you only reply selectively, so I decided to give 'er a shot anyway. You seem extremely interesting.
The only thing is I suck at initial introductions and small talk, I always want to talk about the issues- the meat and potatoes of the matter. Still while it seems we have a lot in common I wonder, will you reply?
The question begs an answer only time will tell, my only comment left is to say this is you don't reply you can never know; maybe Im interesting? Maybe we have chemistry? Only one way to find out. Hit me back.
Hi, my name is Travis.
---------------
squeegeebean 05/19/2009 - 10:04pm
Goofy smile? Thanks?
---------------------
of CrazyguyGA Yesterday - 9:27am
It was a compliment, I promise ;) So I'm horrible at the whole introductions thing and like to use a little ice breaker. Ask me one question, anything you want and I have to answer.
I will be anxiously awaiting your reply.
---------------------
squeegeebean Yesterday - 5:40pm
Do you mind being a secondary partner? Because I already have one.
I will be anxiously awaiting your reply.
---------------------
CrazyguyGA 30 minutes ago
Not at all; it's funny you should mention that because it came up the other day between a friend and I. I joking commented that previous partners could have got a lot farther with me if they had just told me right off the bat that it would be that way. It's refreshing having a girl ask me, out right, like that.
I have to admit to being a little intrigued to, the very fact your asking me that question shows that maybe I've aroused your curiosity?
Ok, so my turn and I'm going to be lame-o. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be, why, and what three things would you take with you if you could only take three.
I will be anxiously awaiting your reply.
---------------------
squeegeebean just now!
England! I'm a huge anglophile.
Well.... this is kind of awkward, but I think before we go any further there is something you should know. I technically once was a man. It's not something I like to talk about very much, but I feel like we might have a connection so I'd like to get it out of the way as soon as possible. It's fine if it's not your thing.
I will be anxiously awaiting your reply.
--------------------
CrazyguyGA 5 minutes ago
I'm glad that your being honest with me, and I am beginning to feel some sort of chemistry as well. That said, I'm not trying to pry too far but I'm going to need more details if you feel comfortable giving them. What is "technically" a man once? Are we talking post-op transsexual? Or at birth hermaphrodite? I'm sorry if I'm using the wrong terms, and I'm certainly not trying to upset you or seem rude or insensitive. I just need....more.
If you want to discuss this by AIM or GMail Messenger or even the messenger on this just tell me how to reach you and I will.
-----------------
CrazyguyGA 3 minutes ago
PS- You have awesome move tastes
Actions
---------------
CrazyguyGA 2 minutes ago
And as usual I will be anxiously awaiting your reply ;)
----------------
squeegeebean Just now!
I am what is called a sequential hermaphrodite. It basically means that I was born as a man, but later changed into a female. It means that I was born containing a 'harem', consisting of a large female, a smaller reproductive male, and even smaller non-reproductive males. I removed all male parts and am now female. Sorry if this is too much information.
I will be anxiously awaiting your reply. :D
-------------------------
CrazyguyGA just now!
Nope, just enough information for me to be able to tell you that "frankly my dear I don't give a damn". I want to keep talking and see if chemistry, attraction or whatever it is takes us any farther and you will never hear of any of this again from me ;)
So who's turn was it to ask a question, I think it was yours. I asked about the place and you said England, which was an excellent choice.
So the pressures on you to ask an outstanding question to make up for my lame one ;)
I will be anxiously awaiting your reply :)
-------------------------
squeegeebean 4 minutes ago
Hmm... how do you feel about the blacks? I don't know how I feel about them. I mean, I had this black friend when I was younger and I ate fried chicken at her house, so that was fun. But I'm just not sure.
I will be anxiously awaiting your reply. <3
-------------------
Although I anxiously waited, he never responded! WHY?!?!?! I was in love!
Racism: It works everytime.
LOLOLOL
-Kendall
Comments
Post a Comment