Joe
Kendall : Wicked.
Drake: Who says this like that?
Drake: :P
Kendall : Bzuh?
Drake: yes.
Kendall : Oh, okay.
Kendall : Only if there is one.
Drake: about 500
Kendall : ooooh.
Kendall : I can deal with that.
Kendall : Do you know if they are on sale this weekend?
Ashley: What are you two talking about!??!!?!?
Drake: Joe.
Ashley: Ooooooh
Kendall : Joe.
Drake: Joe.
Kendall : Joe.
Drake: Joe.
Kendall : Joe.
Drake: ccccccccccccccccccccccccc
Kendall : combo breaker!
Drake: (sun)
Kendall : <3
Ashley: (wasntme)
Kendall : How is Joe these days?
Drake: like I said, 500.
Kendall : Mm.
Kendall : k.
Kendall : The red seats are nice.
Drake: It grows at noon.
Kendall : Better get the good scissors.
Drake: don't forget the wax.
Kendall : I NEVER forget the wax.
Kendall : Especially on Tuesdays.
Drake: Mm, I"m doing that myself.
Kendall : lol. Sounds horrible.
Drake: It might be but I have to Joe till it works.
Kendall : Hit it hard right on the button.
Drake: I like to hit it with a penny near the button.
Kendall : Yellow pennies work the best.
Drake: Its all about the Jews.
Kendall : Mmm. Yes. Yummy Jews.
Drake: :P
Kendall : lol.
Drake: Who says this like that?
Drake: :P
Kendall : Bzuh?
Drake: yes.
Kendall : Oh, okay.
Kendall : Only if there is one.
Drake: about 500
Kendall : ooooh.
Kendall : I can deal with that.
Kendall : Do you know if they are on sale this weekend?
Ashley: What are you two talking about!??!!?!?
Drake: Joe.
Ashley: Ooooooh
Kendall : Joe.
Drake: Joe.
Kendall : Joe.
Drake: Joe.
Kendall : Joe.
Drake: ccccccccccccccccccccccccc
Kendall : combo breaker!
Drake: (sun)
Kendall : <3
Ashley: (wasntme)
Kendall : How is Joe these days?
Drake: like I said, 500.
Kendall : Mm.
Kendall : k.
Kendall : The red seats are nice.
Drake: It grows at noon.
Kendall : Better get the good scissors.
Drake: don't forget the wax.
Kendall : I NEVER forget the wax.
Kendall : Especially on Tuesdays.
Drake: Mm, I"m doing that myself.
Kendall : lol. Sounds horrible.
Drake: It might be but I have to Joe till it works.
Kendall : Hit it hard right on the button.
Drake: I like to hit it with a penny near the button.
Kendall : Yellow pennies work the best.
Drake: Its all about the Jews.
Kendall : Mmm. Yes. Yummy Jews.
Drake: :P
Kendall : lol.
Comments
Post a Comment