I wish these were babies legs.
What is wrong with me? I almost kidnapped a baby yesterday. Not literally, but he was just so cute! Why all of a sudden am I so into the idea of marriage and babies? I mean I've always wanted that, but lately I think about it ALL of the time. It's just been the last couple of months or so. I used to not like children and now I want them. I'm only 18! Slow down kiddo. I'm not saying I'm going to go get knocked up or anything, I'm just saying that I've been thinking about it a lot. I have to say one thing I'm dreading in my life is the actual birth part of it. I'm scared of that. I don't like that. I used to say that I was only going to adopt children because I didn't want to have to give birth, but I want a little mini-me. These good looks shouldn't stop where they are. I should be spreading my beauty onto the world through my children. I'm totally kidding I hope you know. My biggest fear is that I'll be a crappy mother. Oh no! What if I'm a HORRIBLE mother?!?!?! I probably will be. I can hardly take care of myself, which is why I must wait until I'm older. 18 is WAY too young for children. I really wanted that kid. He had the cutest cheeks! AW. Yeah, they're cute until they start crapping all over you.
-Kendall
-Kendall
Comments
Post a Comment