Happy time, happy life.
What makes me think that I deserve happiness? Really, I don't. What have I done? Nothing.
Why should I get everything I want? I shouldn't. I should be unhappy because I'm pretty sure I don't make anyone else happy. I think I'm more of a burden. Does everyone deserve to be happy? Yeah, maybe. But not to the point of selfishness. I'm probably selfish. I used to love to make people happy, but I don't think I do it anymore. I'm a very happy person, but at what price? I should spend more time with my parents. I love them, and who knows how long they'll be around.
Why have I lost so many people that were once so close to me? Was it me? Was it them? People change. I change. Do I even miss them? Not really. It was nice when they were here, but it's just as nice without them.
These are all questions that I don't actually give a crap about. But maybe that's my problem. I should care more.
-KenDoll
Why should I get everything I want? I shouldn't. I should be unhappy because I'm pretty sure I don't make anyone else happy. I think I'm more of a burden. Does everyone deserve to be happy? Yeah, maybe. But not to the point of selfishness. I'm probably selfish. I used to love to make people happy, but I don't think I do it anymore. I'm a very happy person, but at what price? I should spend more time with my parents. I love them, and who knows how long they'll be around.
Why have I lost so many people that were once so close to me? Was it me? Was it them? People change. I change. Do I even miss them? Not really. It was nice when they were here, but it's just as nice without them.
These are all questions that I don't actually give a crap about. But maybe that's my problem. I should care more.
-KenDoll
Comments
Post a Comment