Crazyguy is CRAZY.
CrazyguyGA Today - 12:27pm
I've been toying with how to respond to this one; it's the first time something come up that makes me sort of wonder about you. If your trying to get rid of me you can just say something ;) I was always taught not to see color, and have had many black and mexican friends over the course of my life. That said, I grew up Arizona where there are no black people and my move here has sometimes been an adjustment. I think the issue of race is so complicated that its difficult for anyone to know how they feel on it, and anyone who tries to tell you otherwise is a liar. Through process' like equal opportunity we're taught to do the very thing (recognize race) that we're taught not to do, and we're also reminded how unequal society really thinks we are.
If I'm a racist it's toward my own people, we hold no real culture of our own but instead beg, borrow, and steal it from those around us. Name on recent advancement in ANYTHING be it architecture, music, etc that a white person came up with. IF you can I bet I can name twenty that were contributed by Japanese, Mexican, or African Americans.
That said I totally respect your right to be not sure, and that you were brave enough to ask that particular question. If your trying to turn me off, you haven't won yet ;) Now it's my question......
Your told that your going to die tomorrow, what do you do with today?
I'm going to ask easy questions, because you seem to have the deeper issues covered ;)
I will be anxiously awaiting your reply :)
---------
WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS GUY?!?!?!
Comments
Post a Comment