This is not a Q&A

[3:16:18 AM] Drake.: What are you up too?
[3:16:34 AM] Kendall : Just sending Jake music. And you?
[3:16:40 AM] Drake.: Nothing.
[3:16:43 AM] Drake.: And I mean it.
[3:17:20 AM] Kendall : Yeah, that's what I've been doing all night long.
[3:18:19 AM] Drake.: No like I'm just looking at the screen.
[3:18:36 AM] Kendall : Hahaha



[3:30:57 AM] Kendall : Are you just staring at the screen still?
[3:31:08 AM] Drake.: nope
[3:31:13 AM] Kendall : Good.
[3:31:14 AM] Kendall : haa
[3:31:15 AM] Kendall : I am.
[3:31:17 AM] Kendall : lol
[3:31:28 AM] Kendall : Whist listening to music though.
[3:31:31 AM] Drake.: I lied -_-
[3:31:38 AM] Kendall : lol
[3:32:02 AM] Kendall : You lied and said you weren't doing it or you lied whn you said you were just looking at the screen?
[3:32:37 AM] Drake.: This is not a Q&A
[3:32:42 AM] Kendall : HAHAHAHA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Energy Release

The Call for Expansion

Transition