One Hour Of Internet A Day Week
I think I thrive on hope. Looking forward to something. If I don't have something in the near future to look forward to I get depressed. That's how I am right now. I feel slightly empty. I need something. I feel like doing something drastic, or just doing something creative. I want to paint. I want to learn the guitar. I feel like I waste too much time on the internet. I enjoy the internet, but I just want something else. I think for Spring break I'm going to go w/o the internet. A whole week without the internet....impossible. It sounds like a good goal to me. I still want to take DB pictures...so maybe I'll do a 1 hour of internet a day thing. Yeah, that sounds good.
Next week I will only be on the internet for 1 hour a day. AH! Yes.
I know exactly what I am going to miss...or who I am going to miss. DRAKE! JAKE! Gr. Oh well. I can do it.
-Kendall
Next week I will only be on the internet for 1 hour a day. AH! Yes.
I know exactly what I am going to miss...or who I am going to miss. DRAKE! JAKE! Gr. Oh well. I can do it.
-Kendall
Comments
Post a Comment