Omegle is funny.

Stranger: hello
You: Bobby?
You: Is it you?
You: WHY ARE YOU HERE?
Stranger: how, how did you find me???
You: I didn't. I would never go looking for you.
You: I never want to see you again!
You: AFTER THE THINGS YOU DID TO THAT SHEEP!
Stranger: then that makes two of us
You: How could you Bob?
Stranger: And I'd do it again if I had the chance
You: You're disgusting.
Stranger: it all began with her, yes, HER
You: Not her!!!
Stranger: she had the fluffiest fleece of them all
You: :0
Stranger: and I... tarnished it
You: How could you?!?!?!
Stranger: Yes! Face the truth!!!
You: She had so much to give!
You: NEVER!
Stranger: that's what I said at first
Stranger: We aren't that different, you and I...
You: Oh?
Stranger: yes
You: I would never do that!
You: It's immoral. Inhumane.
Stranger: Is it?
You: Of course!
You: Are the police after you?
Stranger: you try telling yourself it's immoral when YOU are at the end of your rope
You: Well...
Stranger: I never did it for the money, or the love
Stranger: I did it for the lulz!!!
You: The lulz? THE LULZ?
Stranger: Yes!
Stranger: Mwahahahahahaha!!!
You: How could anyone get pleasure out of that?
Stranger: hand lotion
Stranger: lots and lots of hand lotion
You: *GASP*
Stranger: and now, my dramatic exit!
Stranger: poof
You: Good bye Bobby!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Energy Release

The Call for Expansion

Transition