It's a Beautiful Day.

You know those moments when you feel like you're so happy nothing could bring you down? Those moments when you're just happy to be alive, happy that God gave you the gift of life? You almost feel like crying because of happiness. You feel so thankful for everything God has given you. It makes you thankful for the bad days, because without those bad days you would not realize just how great today is. I had one of those moments today. I had one of those days today. Sometimes I wonder if people who don't believe in God know that feeling. I don't think they do. You just feel so secure. No matter what happens in this life you know you're going to Heaven at the end of it. I've decided to stop worrying about my future and just live my life in the now. I'm going to be 19 soon and before I know it I'll be 29 and then 59. I used to dread getting old SO much, but now I'm welcoming it. I look forward to having children and then grand children. As long as I find someone to age with, I'll be fine. I don't look at aging like a count down to the end, I look at it like a count down to the beginning. If I get just one person to believe in God, then my life will be complete. I could die happily.



-Kendall

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Energy Release

The Call for Expansion

Transition