The deathbringers of us all.
[10:05:17 PM] Kendall : Jeez. I was going to eat cereal, but we don't have milk.
[10:05:27 PM] Kendall : My mom wants me to die.
[10:05:45 PM] Jake Sidwell: Hahah.
[10:05:50 PM] Jake Sidwell: Oh mothers.
[10:05:54 PM] Kendall : Hahaha
[10:06:22 PM] Jake Sidwell: They are the deathbringers of us all.
[10:06:54 PM] Jake Sidwell: Had I not tasted the sweet glory of life from her bringing about my advent...I would not then have to taste the bitter end...
[10:05:27 PM] Kendall : My mom wants me to die.
[10:05:45 PM] Jake Sidwell: Hahah.
[10:05:50 PM] Jake Sidwell: Oh mothers.
[10:05:54 PM] Kendall : Hahaha
[10:06:22 PM] Jake Sidwell: They are the deathbringers of us all.
[10:06:54 PM] Jake Sidwell: Had I not tasted the sweet glory of life from her bringing about my advent...I would not then have to taste the bitter end...
Comments
Post a Comment