Somewhere A Clock Is Ticking
Music is amazing. I can go from the worst mood ever to the best mood ever in a second. I don't tend to listen to lyrics that often. In fact the other day my sister pointed out the song "Not Fair" by Lily Allen was a gross song and I had never realized before. I know all the words and I sing them but I had never actually listened to them. I do this a lot.
Jake's music is particularly amazing. Everything he sends me I fall in love with on the first play. Whimsical. Beautiful.
My musical taste has been changing a lot. Well not exactly changing because I still like all the music I liked before, but now I think my musical taste is expanding. I'm more open minded when it comes to music then I used to be. I think it's a good thing. You can never have too much music.
I asked Nicole who was funnier out of me and Ashley and this is how she responded "Ashley is a humorless drone and you're a nut ball."
I totally won.
Alright, that is all for today.
-Kendall Kristine
Jake's music is particularly amazing. Everything he sends me I fall in love with on the first play. Whimsical. Beautiful.
My musical taste has been changing a lot. Well not exactly changing because I still like all the music I liked before, but now I think my musical taste is expanding. I'm more open minded when it comes to music then I used to be. I think it's a good thing. You can never have too much music.
I asked Nicole who was funnier out of me and Ashley and this is how she responded "Ashley is a humorless drone and you're a nut ball."
I totally won.
Alright, that is all for today.
-Kendall Kristine
Comments
Post a Comment