Smoking Cats
[12:47:58 AM] Kendall : I'm having some weird sort of an allergic reaction and I had to take benadryl, so when I talk to you tonight keep in mind that I am on drugs.
[12:48:27 AM] Drake.: I saw a cat just walk behind you.
[12:48:34 AM] Kendall : Where?
[12:48:38 AM] Kendall : WHAT?
[12:48:39 AM] Drake.: THERE!!!
[12:48:42 AM] Kendall : AH!
[12:49:03 AM] Kendall : I'm allergic to cats! IT WILL JUST MAKE IT WORSE!
[12:49:25 AM] Drake.: run run RUN
[12:49:41 AM] Kendall : I threw him out of the window.
[12:49:53 AM] Drake.: THERES ANOTHER ONE
[12:50:00 AM] Kendall : JEEZ!
[12:50:20 AM] Kendall : I stabbed a knife into his head. He was smoking.
[12:50:46 AM] Drake.: AK;DNSG;ANSL;DNALSDKNV;LANSDVAKNSDVL;ANSDVL;ASDNVALKSDNVLAKSNVALKNDLVKNSLOIS NCOSNFPISDG\
[12:48:27 AM] Drake.: I saw a cat just walk behind you.
[12:48:34 AM] Kendall : Where?
[12:48:38 AM] Kendall : WHAT?
[12:48:39 AM] Drake.: THERE!!!
[12:48:42 AM] Kendall : AH!
[12:49:03 AM] Kendall : I'm allergic to cats! IT WILL JUST MAKE IT WORSE!
[12:49:25 AM] Drake.: run run RUN
[12:49:41 AM] Kendall : I threw him out of the window.
[12:49:53 AM] Drake.: THERES ANOTHER ONE
[12:50:00 AM] Kendall : JEEZ!
[12:50:20 AM] Kendall : I stabbed a knife into his head. He was smoking.
[12:50:46 AM] Drake.: AK;DNSG;ANSL;DNALSDKNV;LANSDVAKNSDVL;ANSDVL;ASDNVALKSDNVLAKSNVALKNDLVKNSLOIS NCOSNFPISDG\
Comments
Post a Comment