Ribbon Dance Mews


So, today I realized just how much I actually miss dancing. I had convinced myself that I didn't care that I couldn't dance anymore, but it's really not true. I don't miss my studio or the people there, but I miss dancing. Once a dancer always a dancer, I guess. I think I appreciate music like I do because I was a dancer. I know I was good at it, but I never had enough confidence in myself. I felt like I was good, but not good enough, you know? I got all of the lead roles in performances, but that never really helped my confidence. Even if I never got injured I'm not sure if I would dance professionally. Although I loved dancing, dancing wasn't everything to me. I feel like it is all too late. I don't regret my decision to stop dancing, I just kind of miss it. Life moves on. Actually, the only time I miss dancing is when I'm watching other people dance, like I did today. Now that I think about it...I don't miss dance that much. I like my life the way it is. This was pointless.




My brother hi-jacked Ashley's computer whilst she was downstairs:

[11:29:36 PM] Ashley : hi kendall its christian
[11:29:47 PM] Kendall : Hi Christian, it's Jesus.
[11:30:00 PM] Ashley : o=








-Kendall Kristine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Energy Release

The Call for Expansion

Transition