Ramblings...

So, I tried to make a new YT video today. Between WMM and my camera the whole thing was in shambles. I'm really looking forward to making this video properly though. I think it will be pretty good. It's the type of video that I like to watch. IT'S FREEZING IN MY ROOM. The amazing Drake has sent me music through Skype. I have to say when I first heard them I wasn't that impressed, but now they have grown on me and I love them! This is the most random post ever. Ho hum. Di dum. I'm so bipolar. One second I'm happy as a clam and the next I'm as sad as.... an emo. Oh whatever. I'm happy right now. Alright this was pointless and uninspired. -Kake ;) I LOVE BLOCKLES. But I suck at it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Energy Release

The Call for Expansion

Transition