Hide And Seek

[1:06:51 AM] Jake Sidwell: brbs, gonna grab some grub.
[1:06:56 AM] Kendall : Haha
[1:07:05 AM] Kendall : Alright. Grab me something while you're at it, okay?
[1:09:43 AM] Jake Sidwell: I got you some crackers and peanut butter.
[1:09:47 AM] Jake Sidwell: And a tall glass of milk.
[1:09:55 AM] Kendall : Thank you!
[1:10:05 AM] Kendall : I'm sure I'll enjoy them. :)
[1:10:08 AM] Kendall : :P
[1:10:08 AM] Jake Sidwell: I was gonna grab you some cookies...but, and don't mind me saying, you need to cut back on the sweets darling.
[1:10:50 AM] Kendall : HAHA. I know. I can hardly fit through the door these days.
[1:10:57 AM] Jake Sidwell: For realz.
[1:11:36 AM] Kendall : I think you have the opposite problem. Sometimes I can't even see you because you're so skinny.
[1:12:58 AM] Jake Sidwell: lol.
[1:13:03 AM] Jake Sidwell: I'm good at hide and seek though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Energy Release

The Call for Expansion

Transition