Happy Japanese Bunny

I love night's like tonight. The sun going down, the warm breeze hitting your face through the open windows, listening to classic rock on the radio. It reminds me of summer in a beach town. Going out for ice cream with the family. It makes you happy to be alive.
A conversation:
"I am a Japanese man after all."
"Lol. I would be thoroughly creeped out if I found that out, and you were just using some pretty girl as the face of your creepy girl-stealing operation! AH!"
"I forced one to make the video. At gun point."
"She seemed to be having a lot of fun, despite the gun point. You must do that to her a lot. You sick sick son of a businessman."
The following is from Nicole Reiter's point of view:
So, my mom and I were driving to Target, and on the side of the road hopped up a little rabbit. "Ooh! Look a little bunny!" exclaimed my mom. Three seconds later the bunny was decapitated by the wheel of our car.
-Kendall
Comments
Post a Comment