Death, Ghost, Ghostbusters, Mummy, Angel, Buffy, Death, and DR. Manhattan.

[1:09:32 AM] Drake.: I still say you make a video.
[1:09:46 AM] Kendall : I still say not tonight. :)
[1:10:00 AM] Drake.: I still cry.
[1:10:10 AM] Kendall : I still don't care.
[1:10:21 AM] Drake.: I still want to kill you.
[1:10:36 AM] Kendall : I still want you to kill me because I'm SO bored.
[1:10:49 AM] Drake.: I still let you suffer.
[1:11:03 AM] Kendall : I still don't care.
[1:11:32 AM | Edited 1:11:40 AM] Drake.: This time I actually kill you.
[1:12:14 AM] Kendall : What if I kill you first?
[1:12:57 AM] Drake.: You're already dead, there's no times for what if's.
[1:13:17 AM] Kendall : So am I a ghost now then?
[1:13:28 AM] Drake.: I guess.
[1:13:44 AM] Kendall : I'm going to haunt you.
[1:14:36 AM] Kendall : I'll float cups in your face.
[1:15:19 AM] Drake.: you must not know me, My name is Dr. Peter Venkman.
[1:15:41 AM] Drake.: GHOSTBUSTERS BITCH!
[1:16:53 AM] Kendall : Ghostbusters can't touch me.
[1:17:53 AM] Drake.: Fine.
[1:18:05 AM] Drake.: I kill myself.
[1:18:06 AM] Kendall : Plot twist: I'm not a ghost. I'm a mummy.
[1:18:26 AM] Drake.: Then got sent to hell.
[1:18:37 AM] Kendall : :(
[1:18:44 AM] Drake.: Then came back to earth as a demon.
[1:18:55 AM] Drake.: captured by an angel
[1:19:01 AM] Drake.: that gave me a soul.
[1:19:14 AM] Drake.: thus making me feel pain for others.
[1:19:34 AM] Drake.: now i work as a P.I.
[1:19:40 AM] Drake.: in la.
[1:19:42 AM] Kendall : HAHAHA.
[1:20:56 AM] Kendall : Well then. I've been Buffy all along.
[1:21:14 AM] Drake.: YOU CANT CHANGE IT
[1:21:28 AM] Drake.: but she does die.
[1:21:31 AM | Edited 1:21:34 AM] Drake.: 3 times.
[1:21:41 AM] Kendall : I didn't. It was planned from the beginning.
[1:23:46 AM] Drake.: we tried to save the world from A-day.
[1:23:49 AM | Edited 1:23:52 AM] Drake.: failed.
[1:24:03 AM] Drake.: every one is dead.
[1:24:12 AM] Drake.: sept for me.
[1:24:22 AM] Drake.: I cant die.
[1:24:24 AM] Drake.: soo.
[1:24:28 AM] Drake.: too bad.
[1:24:30 AM] Drake.: so sad
[1:24:30 AM] Drake.: I
[1:24:32 AM] Drake.: win.
[1:24:45 AM | Edited 1:24:55 AM] Kendall : Are you now Doctor Manhattan?
[1:25:18 AM] Drake.: eww......yes.
[1:25:24 AM] Kendall : Hahah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Energy Release

The Call for Expansion

Transition