Bored and hungry
I'm bored. Life is boring. I feel like I need something, but I'm not sure what it is.
A friend maybe? Nope. I don't think so.
A hobby? Maybe.
Food? Yes, I'm very hungry.
I can't wait for it to be warm out. It's way too cold.
I haven't been obsessed with a tv show since Hustle. This is probably the longest I've gone without a tv obsession in 2 years.
I'm a boring person.
Get over it Kendall, you sad sap!
I'm not sad, I'm just bored.... and hungry.
-Kendall
A friend maybe? Nope. I don't think so.
A hobby? Maybe.
Food? Yes, I'm very hungry.
I can't wait for it to be warm out. It's way too cold.
I haven't been obsessed with a tv show since Hustle. This is probably the longest I've gone without a tv obsession in 2 years.
I'm a boring person.
Get over it Kendall, you sad sap!
I'm not sad, I'm just bored.... and hungry.
-Kendall
Comments
Post a Comment