First Entry

I don't know why I'm making another blog. I've made SO many now. I usually write in them for like a week and then forget about them. I guess because I don't make vlogs it kind of makes sense to blog. Usually when I want to write about something I just write it on my Tumblr. But for now I'll use this.

I guess I'll kind of introduce myself for anyone who stumbles upon this and doesn't know who I am.

My name is Kendall I'm 18 from Virginia. My whole life revolved around dance until about a year ago when I got injured then I lost interest and eventually stopped dancing. I think a lot of who I am today has to do with my obsession with British culture. I definitely wouldn't be half as funny as I am. Ha. In the next 10 years I plan on getting certified as a Pilates instructor, moving to New York to continue training, then moving to England to teach. Me and my sister would like to move to England and open a pub. hah. Not sure if that's going to happen but it would be fun. Kind of like "It's always sunny in Philadelphia" but without dumpster babies, man-hunting, and nightmen.

My favorite music consists of: Muse, Robots In Disguise, Arctic Monkeys, Kaiser Chiefs, The Strokes, The Fratellis, AC/DC, Guns N Roses, The White Stripes, Metallica, and much more.

My favorite TV shows are: The Mighty Boosh, Supernatural, Spaced, The Office, Big Brother (UK & AU), Marenghi's Darkplace, Little Britain, Robin Hood, Chuck, Teachers, Doctor Who, Torchwood, Hustle, Peep Show, Extras, Skins, Black Books, Green Wing, Nevermind The Buzzcocks, Would I Lie To You, Snuff Box, The IT Crowd, That Mitchell & Webb Look, Dexter, Heroes, Arrested Developent, Gilmore Girls, SGA, How I Met Your Mother, Firefly, and much more.

In short: I'm awesome.



-kendall

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Energy Release

The Call for Expansion

Transition